NVIDIA Profile Inspector download v18.104.22.168 (2020) latest version for Windows. It is a GPU profiler for NVIDIA GPUs. Make a custom graphics profile using NVIDIA Profile Inspector while overclocking the GPU. It is a part of the overclocking tool the NVIDIA Inspector. When you overclock the GPU, there is a need to save settings in the profile. For every game, there are different requirements. So instead of doing NVIDIA Inspector settings, again and again, You can use NVIDIA Profile Inspector to save the custom settings.
Use Of NVIDIA Profile Inspector
When overclocking the GPU we need to save the settings in our profile. If you are playing multiple games on a PC then it is difficult to configure the graphics card again and again. Instead of doing that, you can save the settings for every game in the profiler. By doing this you can save the best settings for NVIDIA Inspector and save time. You just have to configure NVIDIA Inspector one time, later you can load the settings from NVIDIA Profile Inspector. It is a complete freeware software. You can use it on Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
Features Of NVIDIA Profile Inspector Latest Version
- Create an unlimited number of profiles and save unlimited settings without any barrier.
- Either create a global profile for every game or create different profiles for different games.
- A very lightweight app that uses very fewer resources of the computer.
- There is no installation required, The software is portable. Just unzip the file and use it.
- The software is completely free to use and works fine on Windows 10. You won’t face missing options.
- It includes various presets for general use. You can also edit the presets and create a new setting using it.
- Get detailed information about your system hardware performance. Keep an eye on every aspect.
Download NVIDIA Profile Inspector 22.214.171.124 Latest Version 2020 For Windows
|Software Name||Nvidia Profile Inspector|
|Supported OS||Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7|
|Updated On||July 21, 2020|
How To Install And Use NVIDIA Profile Inspector On Windows 10
- Download the latest version of the app from a direct link.
- You will get the zip file, so extract it using any tool like WinRAR.
- Now right click on the nvidiaprofileinspector.exe file and run as administrator.
- The main panel of the software will open as shown in the above screenshot.
- On the main panel, you will see the various options such as create a new profile, Compatibility check, and Sync & Refresh, etc.
- Now use the option to create a new profile and name a profile related to your use.
- Use the presets to save in the profile and later edit it to use according to your requirements.
Nvidia profile inspector is the best tool for managing and configuring the NVIDIA Graphics Card. Although the main work is done by the NVIDIA Inspector tool, but profiler also plays a very important role. So to maximize the performance of GPU by boosting FPS, both tools are required. Because one is used to overclocking the GPU while other is used to manage the custom profiles.
How To Install And Use Nvidia Profile Inspector?
Extract the zip file and run .exe file as administrator. You will get the main panel of the software. Now create a new profile and use the presets to save the settings. The detailed method to use the software is shared above in the post.
How To Import Nvidia Profile Inspector?
To import the previous profiles on the new device or the same device. You need a backup of the profiles. If you have the backup file then just open the Nvidia profile inspector and locate the setting-> Import/Export. Now click on import and choose the backup file. Your import will be done within a few seconds.
Where Does Nvidia Profile Inspector Saves Files?
The game profiles are saved in your documents/NVstereoscopic.log folder. You can locate this folder by searching in Windows Explorer.